Happy New Year quotes & messages.
Ring in the new year with a joyous greeting to accompany a card, social post, flyer, and more.
Funny happy New Year quotes.
Sometimes the best way to ring in a new year is to say out with the old and have a good laugh. Use a one-of-a-kind message to bring a smile to the face of your loved ones and inspire those closest to you not to take life so seriously. Going into the new year with a lighthearted spirit will only serve you well.
- “The year is yours; what will you do with it?.”
- “New year, same me.”
- “Is it a Happy New Year if 2020 doesn’t count? 2021 Please be better.”
- “You’ll be seeing 2020. Happy New Year. Thinking of you this new year, best wishes.”
Happy New Year quotes.
For many, a new year marks one chapter’s end and the beginning of a new story. It allows us to reflect and consider what we want for ourselves and our futures, planning how we will fulfill those dreams. Let your messages this year inspire growth, change, and share the love.
- “A new year, a fresh start, 365 new days, 365 new challenges, feel the fear and do it anyway.”
- “A new year brings discoveries. #HELLO2008”
- “New Year, new mindset. How to start fresh in January.”
More happy New Year messages.
- “This holiday is just about popping the bubbly, right? Let’s skip to that rather than all that resolution nonsense. ”
- “Remember when we got excited to stay up until midnight? Feels like a chore now, huh? We’re getting old, buddy.”
- “We could say that we’ll quit our bad habits this year, but everyone always said don’t be a quitter, right?”
- “What’s that saying? Out with the old, in with the new? Let’s do that; this year was a bummer.”
- “This year dropped the ball… ba dum tss.”
- “It’s time to celebrate all the incredible things we did this year; let’s toast to us, friend.”
- “Pop, fizz, clink. There is no sweeter sound than the sound of celebration. What are you raising a glass to this New Year’s Eve?”
- “This year was tough, but you’re tougher. Next year is a brand-new start, so put that baggage in the past and let’s embrace the future.”
- “There’s nothing quite like the feeling of a clean slate. Happy New Year.”
- “Sending you warm wishes for the new year, my friend. I wish we were celebrating together, but I know we’re going to do big things this year.”
Turn over a new leaf with creativity on your side.
New Year’s is a time of reflection and rejuvenation. By sending a New Year’s greeting, you can wish your loved ones a happy year full of love and light. There are endless opportunities to ring in the new year right.