Thank You Card Messages
Choose from beautiful thank you card templates to design your own thank you card in minutes.
Thank you messages for friends.
Show your friends you appreciate them with one of the customizable thank you cards. Send one after a friend went out of their way to support you when you needed it, or anytime you want them to know you are thinking of them. Our cards for friends range from light-hearted and fun to commemorative and sentimental, so there’s something for every occasion.
1. “I have a friend.”
2. “Because you listened to me when no one else did, I knew I had a friend.”
3. “Memories, best friends – A day without you is like a day without sunshine. Thanks for being my best friend.”
4. “You’re a treasure. Thanks for being you.”
5. “Thank you for being my best friend.”
6. “Thanks for being my best friend.”
7. “Thanks a melon.”
8. “Thank you, a latte, for being my friend.”
Wedding thank you messages.
It means a lot to be surrounded by family and friends on your special day. Now, you can show your guests how much you truly valued them sharing your wedding day with you by sending these wedding-themed thank you cards after the big day.
1. “Thank you for celebrating our special day with us.”
2. “Thank you for sharing in our joy on our special day. Your love and support are much appreciated.”
3. “We just got married. Thank you to your friends and families.”
4. “Thank you for joining the celebration.”
5. “Love and thanks. We were so glad to have you with us on our wedding day. Your presence added to our happiness more than you can imagine.”
6. “Thank you; we are glad that you were able to make it to our special day. Thank you for helping make it one to remember.”
7. “Thank you, we would like to thank everyone for either attending the wedding or sending their regards. Your support means so much to us, and we could not thank you enough.”
8. “Thank you; we would like to thank everyone that had attended and made our wedding such a special occasion.”
Thank you messages for teachers.
Teachers work so hard and often feel underappreciated. Acknowledge their hard work with a cute and thoughtful thank you card. It’s a small gesture that goes a long way in showing how important your child’s teacher is to your family.
1. “Thank you for being such a great teacher.”
2. “Thank you for being a great teacher.”
3. “Thank you for being an excellent teacher.
4. “Thank you to a teacher that’s out of this world.”
5. “Thank you for being our mentor and for all your patience and support.”
6. “Thank you for making class so fun and for helping me learn my colors. You’re a great teacher.”
7. “Thank you, teacher. We appreciate all you did for us.”
Thank you messages for bosses.
A good boss makes any job more enjoyable, so make sure to let yours know that you appreciate them with a customizable thank you card. There are multiple thank you messages and card designs to choose from, so you can pick one that matches the kind of relationship you and your boss have. It’s a simple way to gain some brownie points with the boss.
1. “Because of you, I grew the confidence to chase my dreams.”
2. “I can count a million ways you’ve helped me.”
3. “Thank you very much for everything.”
4. “Thank you for believing in me.”
Business thank you messages to customers.
Loyal customers are an essential part of a successful business. These thank you cards are a great way to show your existing customers how much you appreciate them and an opportunity to gain new repeat customers. Customers love receiving this small token of gratitude, and it’s sure to make your business stand out.
1. “We’d like to thank all our customers for the continued support over the past six months. To show our gratitude, we are offering 30% off all orders for the next 72 hours.”
2. “Thank you for all the love.”
3. “Thank you for your support. We’ll be back soon.”
4. “Thank you for your support this year. It saved us in our most difficult year yet. We are so thankful for you.”
5. “Thank you for supporting us through this trying time. We value every one of our customers, and it’s our pleasure to continue to serve you all.”
6. “During these unprecedented times, we would like to thank you for your support. To show our appreciation, we would like to give you 15% off your next order.”
7. “Thank you for your support. Every purchase means so much to our little business and helps us grow from strength to strength.”
Thank you messages for your mother.
Moms do so much for us, and one day a year isn’t enough to celebrate them. That’s why our thank you cards for mothers are available year-round. Share your love and gratitude with your mother anytime with these sweet messages.
1. “Dear Mom: Thank you for always having my back.”
2. “Dear Mom. Thank you for everything.”
3. “Thank you for everything you do and for always being there for me. Sending you all of my love.”
4. “Mom, Thank you for always being there.”
Thank you messages for sympathy cards.
If you’ve recently gone through a tough time, you can give thanks to the people who offered emotional support when you needed it most. Send them a thank you card with a personalized touch to let them know you appreciate their consolation. These cards are great for family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.
1. “Thank you for your sympathy. Tiana will be greatly missed.”
2. “The Lyons family thanks you for your loving thoughts. Your kindness is deeply appreciated during this rough time.”
3. “Thank you for being part of our day.”
Thank you messages for baby showers.
Your friends and family all came together to celebrate your growing little jellybean. You can now thank your baby shower guests for sharing the special moment with your family and showing appreciation for their generous gifts. You can even match the card to your baby shower theme.
More thank you messages.
Send thanks with creativity on your side.
A thank you card is a simple yet effective way to show your gratitude. Whether you’re thanking someone for a gift, their business, or their friendship, a short note can go a long way. There are endless creative opportunities to brighten someone’s day.