Send welcome messages.
Send welcome messages with professionally designed templates, or create your original design.
Celebrate a warm welcome with Adobe Spark Post.
When you’re just starting at a new job or school, there’s nothing like a warm welcome to make you feel right at home. Make the new kid on the block feel happy to be here with a welcome card. Explore professionally designed templates from Adobe Spark to get you inspired, then choose one to remix and customize.
Send group welcome messages.
Add collaborators to your Adobe Spark Post project so you can get inspired by your team and leverage strengths across everyone participating for the best design possible. It’s as easy as choosing from professionally designed templates, customizing, and sharing.
More welcome messages.
- “It hasn’t been the same around here without you; welcome home.”
- “I’ve been waiting for this day—you’re finally home. Welcome back, friend. Can’t wait to catch up and hear all about your adventures.”
- “Welcome to the world, little love. We can’t wait for you to meet our newest addition to the family.”
- “Our lives are forever changed for the better. Welcome to the world, little one.”
- “Welcome to our class. We can’t wait to get to know you and make some memories learning together.”
- “Welcome to the team. We’re thrilled to have you join us on this journey to inspire big change.”
- “We knew our team was missing something—it was you. Welcome, we’re so excited to have you with us on this adventure.”
- “Congratulations on your new role. You’re going to make big waves here—welcome aboard.”
- “Warmest welcome wishes from the whole team. Here’s to walking a long and fruitful road together.”
- “Hey there, go-getter. Welcome to the team; we’re excited to get down to business.”
Welcome in style with creativity on your side.
There’s nothing like a welcome message to make someone new feel included. Whether you choose to hand-deliver your note or send it virtually through email or social media, whoever receives your card will appreciate your kind gesture. You have the power to make all newcomers feel like a vital part of the community.