To qualify for a discount, you must be one of the following:
• Faculty or staff — employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education (including emeritus status professors)
• Teacher of a homeschooled student — defined by state homeschooling regulations
Proof of eligibility
Your proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, school name, and current date.†
Note: Any sensitive information such as pay amounts or Social Security numbers can be covered or crossed out. Types of proof of employment include:
• Paycheck stub from school
• Letter on official letterhead from the education entity indicating current employment
For teachers of homeschooled students:
• Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool†
• Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)†
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year†
Browse products we offer at an education discount ›
Contact Adobe at 852-2916-2131 if you are unclear about whether you qualify.
† Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.