The following guidelines are provided for the use of certain copyrighted materials, such as images, box shots, screenshots and text; and for the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks and icons. These materials are owned by Adobe Inc. (“Adobe”) and provided under licence. To use such materials, you must first agree to the following licence terms:
- The materials available for download on this site are subject to these licence terms, as well as any specific guidelines on this site. If you download any materials from this site, you agree to be bound by these licence terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the materials you wish to download.
- You may not sell, alter, modify, licence, sublicence, copy or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorised by Adobe in the permissions and trademark guidelines described on this site.
- You acknowledge that Adobe reserves the right to revoke the authorisation to view, download and print the materials available on this site at any time and for any reason; and such authorisation will be discontinued immediately upon the removal of these materials from the site.
- You acknowledge that any rights granted to you constitute a licence and not a transfer of title. You do not obtain any ownership right, title or other interest in Adobe copyrighted materials or trademarks by downloading, copying or otherwise using these materials.
- ADOBE IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT OR FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), CONTRACT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- ANY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ADOBE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATING TO THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CONCERNING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS REGARDING THE MATERIALS.