1. Eligibility. Offer is valid only to customers who (A) are aged 18 years or older (or the age of majority in India, whichever is older) and residing in India (excluding the state of Tamil Nadu), (B) purchase an annual plan of Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan Membership (which requires a 12-month commitment) from the Adobe India Online Store between 15 July 2014 – 9 a.m. IST until 31 August 2014 – 5 p.m. IST (each, a “Valid Purchase”), and (C) submit the registration form by 5 p.m. IST on 5 September 2014 (each, an “Entry”). All fields in the form must be completed and submitted in the English language. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and disregarded by Adobe. Employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Adobe or any other entity or person involved in the design, production, execution, administration, distribution or hosting of the Giveaway and each of the respective family members identified above are not eligible to enter the Giveaway and win any Giveaway item.
2. Giveaway Item. The first 500 eligible customers who submit their fully-completed Entries with a Valid Purchase (each, a “Winner”) will receive an e-voucher either from Toehold Travel & Photography Private Limited (“Toehold”) or Sudhir Shivaram Photography (“Sudhir”) worth rs.2000/- each (each, a “Giveaway Item”) as per their selection. Only one Entry per eligible customer may be submitted.
3. Delivery of Giveaway Item. The Giveaway Item will be emailed to the Winner within 10 working days from the date of submission of his/her Entry via an email sent to the email address specified in the Entry. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is contacted and does not respond timely with all required information, or fails to claim the Giveaway Item as directed within the time allotted following attempted notification, refuses the Giveaway Item, is ineligible to accept the Giveaway Item, is otherwise not in compliance with these terms and conditions, or if the attempted Giveaway Item notification is returned as undeliverable, then the Giveaway Item at issue will be forfeited and, at Adobe’s sole discretion, not awarded or awarded to an alternate winner.
4. Redemption of Giveaway Item. The Giveaway Item can be used by a single person to use against one of the photography tours or workshops conducted by Toehold or Sudhir (each, a “Program”) within next six months, i.e. between 15 July 2014 to 14 January 2015. Giveaway Items must be redeemed directly with Toehold or Sudhir via an enrollment in one of their Programs and enrollment is on first come first basis and are subject to terms & conditions levied by them. Participants may be required to pay for the balance of the cost of the selected Program if the value of the Giveaway Item is insufficient for a full redemption of the cost of the selected Program.
5. General. Offer may not be assigned, exchanged, sold, transferred, or combined with any other discount or offer, or redeemed for cash or other goods and services. This offer is subject to change without any notice and Adobe’s decision is final and binding.
6. Limitations of Liability. Adobe is not responsible for events resulting in a cancellation or postponement of any confirmed enrollment in any Program, or for any Entries that are incomplete, illegible, lost, intercepted, misdirected, or not otherwise received by Adobe, or for hardware or software malfunctions, delayed, unavailable, or failed network connections or communications, or other errors or impediments of any kind, whether technical or non-technical in nature, relating to this offer, its administration, the processing of the Entries, or the confirmation of the enrolment to the Programs. To the extent permitted by law, Adobe offers no warranty, guarantee or service on the Giveaway Items. All warranties, guarantees or service are the responsibility of the participant by arrangement with Toehold or Sudhir.