No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open to respondents, who are legal residents of the United States of America or Canada, and who are 18 years or older as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants must have Internet access and an e-mail address by announcement date of sweepstakes. The sweepstakes begins on or after December 12, 2013 and offer will conclude on December 17, 2013. The online survey is the official entry form for the sweepstakes drawing. Limit one entry per person.
- TO ENTER: Complete the official entry form. Entry form includes survey questions. Your answers to the survey questions will remain confidential and not be associated with your personal identification information. The answers to the survey questions will be used in aggregate for research purposes only. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on December 17, 2013. Prize drawing to be held on or about January 31, 2014.
- Sponsor(s) assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Web site visitors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- PRIZES: A total of eight (8) prizes will be given away: one (1) Grand Prize of Apple iPad Air valued at approximately $499 (MSRP); two (2) prizes of Amazon.com Gift Cards valued at approximately $250.00 (MSRP); and five (5) of Amazon.com Gift Cards valued at approximately $100 (MSRP). Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all qualified entries received during the sweepstakes time period. Winners will be notified by e-mail. Winners are required to respond with their shipping address information by e-mail within 5 days of notification date on the e-mail or an alternate winner will be selected. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winners. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions. Odds of winning are based on the number of qualified entries received. Limit one prize per household. Adobe Systems will conduct the drawing.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of Adobe Systems, sponsors, its agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media, employees, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Entrant recognizes and agrees that information will be made available only to Sponsors. Entrant's feedback becomes the property of Adobe Systems and may be used by Adobe Systems for any research purpose without acknowledgment or further compensation. Winners agree to release and hold harmless Adobe Systems, its agencies, employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this promotion.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the prizewinners can be found by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Adobe Systems, Attn: Graham/Market Research, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA, 95110. Requests must be received by January 31, 2014. The list of winners will be available on or about January 31, 2014.
- Sponsors: Adobe Systems