Can I switch from a Creative Cloud individual membership to Creative Cloud for teams?
Yes, individual Creative Cloud members can upgrade to Creative Cloud for teams with no cancellation fee. To do so using your existing Adobe ID, simply accept your Creative Cloud for teams invitation, and you’ll be prompted to cancel your individual membership.
Alternatively, you can call Customer Care for support. Be prepared to provide:
- Adobe ID for the primary admin of the teams membership
- Phone number for the primary admin
- Adobe IDs for the individual memberships you want to switch to the teams membership
My organization wants to block access to certain services, such as storage and community features, available through Creative Cloud. Is this possible?
Yes, your IT administrators can block users from accessing the online services. The online services and their URLs are listed here.
As an administrator, you will also be able to deploy Creative Cloud desktop applications independent of the cloud-based services using the Creative Cloud Packager. The Creative Cloud Packager is available through Creative Cloud for teams.
Can I block my users from using Creative Cloud for teams storage?
There is no way to centrally disable access to Creative Cloud storage. Any end users who have access to the web via a browser have the ability to store their files in the cloud. However, if users are on a corporate network and using company-administered machines, the following network calls can be blocked via the organization's firewall, thereby blocking use of storage while on the network:
- https://creative.adobe.com/files — port 443
Note: The services blocked on the website may be accessible via other endpoints not related to the site, and the site may be the only access point for services that should not be blocked. The full list of online services and their URLs are listed here.
Which Creative Cloud desktop apps are available as a single app?
The following are available as a single app: Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Adobe Muse CC, Dreamweaver CC, Flash Professional CC, Edge Inspect CC, Edge Animate CC, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Adobe Audition CC, SpeedGrade CC, InCopy CC, and Prelude CC. Although membership includes access to just one app, you will also have access to all other CC apps as a free 30-day trial.
Why does Creative Cloud for teams cost more than Creative Cloud for individuals?
A complete Creative Cloud for teams plan includes all the features and benefits that come with an individual membership, plus:
- Centralized administration: A centralized purchasing and license management console lets you easily assign and transfer seats at no cost, add seats, and track usage.
- Centralized deployment: Centrally deploy all Creative Cloud apps or a customized subset. Administrators can also block services and online storage access while on the corporate network.
- Additional storage: Get 100GB of storage per user — 5x what individual Creative Cloud members have.
- Expert support: Get exclusive access to Adobe experts via one-on-one sessions (two per year, per license purchased).
Everything your business needs to do great work.
- The ability to easily add, assign, and reassign licenses as teams and staffing needs change
- Centrally control how frequently apps and updates are deployed, or let users manage this on their own
- Exclusive phone access to Adobe product experts to help your creative team solve workflow issues and expand their skill set (two sessions per user, per year)
- 100GB of cloud-based storage per user — 5x more than other plans
Why Creative Cloud for teams?
Always up to date.
You can't always be in the same office. But you'll always be on the same page.
Work wherever work takes you.
Spend less going in. Get more out.
Things change. We get that.
Training for success.
Free access to curated Market Assets.
Buy Creative Cloud for teams direct from Adobe or through your reseller.
- Pay by purchase order (financing available)
- Pay up front (annual commitment required)
- NEW: Option to pre-pay your membership term and lock in your price for up to 36 months
- Manage your licenses or have your reseller do it