If you’ve ever received a file from a client or colleague that didn’t set you up for success, then you understand the need for production advocacy. But what is production advocacy, and how can you make it a habit? Join Mark Heaps, head of brand and creative at Groq, as he shares Illustrator techniques he’s used with design teams around the world. Whether you’re making custom art, building templates, or building design systems to speed up your workflow, learn to share work that makes you a star when working on shared materials.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build graphic asset systems for projects
- Make fake templates in your sandbox for workflow
- Master the Appearance panel and use Graphic Styles as a toolkit
- Use color editing as a system
- Make the Export panel your friend