Learn how the color tools in Photoshop Lightroom can help transform your images into artistic masterpieces. Join ZEISS Ambassador Kenneth Hines, Jr. to discover how to analyze your images before editing and how various color adjustments in Lightroom can direct viewers’ attention and evoke a particular mood.
In this lab, you’ll learn how to:
- Visualize the final product before you capture your image in camera
- Use Adobe profiles and presets for a unique starting point
- Selectively adjust color with the Brush and Gradient tools
- Explore creative possibilities with color grading
- Use color adjustments to transform the look of an image for a more captivating feeling