Keeping a Sketchbook for Fun and Inspiration - S400
Closed captions in English, French, German, and Japanese can be accessed in the video player.
No materials available for this session
ABOUT THE SESSION
Improve your drawing skills, explore your artistic style, and find renewed inspiration with illustrator Octavia Bromell, better known as Tink. In this fun and calming class, learn the benefits of keeping a sketchbook and how to make progress while doing the things you love most.
Join Tink in this session and you’ll leave with:
- Insight into the process of a professional illustrator and how she uses sketchbooks to further her art
- Recharged inspiration and creative juices
- Tips and tricks to keep your work fresh
- A whole bunch of ideas for sketchbook spreads
- Knowledge about different types of sketchbooks and which will suit you
Technical Level: General Audience
Session Type: Session
Track: Illustration and Digital Painting, Graphic Design
Audience: Art/Creative Director, Graphic Designer, Print Designer, Illustrator
This content is copyrighted by Adobe Inc. Any recording and posting of this content is strictly prohibited.
More sessions you may like
Please make sure that the "dexter.base.react.umd" and "dexter.base.consonantcardcollection" clientlibs have been added to the template's Page Policy
Create with free Adobe Stock
Explore the curated collection of Adobe Stock photos, videos, and templates for Adobe MAX attendees.