Join Master Trainer Ian Robinson as he shares his favorite tools and techniques for repairing video footage using After Effects. In this follow-along, beginner lab, you’ll discover how to remove unwanted elements from video, retouch dust and scratches, stabilize shaky footage, and more.
You’ll learn how to:
- Track objects with masks and the Rigid Mask Tracker
- Remove distracting or unwanted elements with Content-Aware Fill
- Refine Content-Aware Fill results with Lighting Correction
- Stabilize shaky footage using Warp Stabilizer VFX
- Retouch clips with the Clone Stamp tool