How to make a TikTok with Adobe Premiere Rush.
With Premiere Rush you can shoot, edit and share TikToks from wherever you are, right from your phone. Download the Premiere Rush app for free from the iOS or Android device app store to get started.
1. Tap the plus (+) button at the bottom of the home screen to get the Create New Project menu.
2. Select Add Media to choose which type of content you want to add to this project. Or choose Take Video or Photo to film right in the app.
3. Choose your clips and sequence them in the project timeline.
4. Trim clips to your desired length.
5. Add audio like sound effects or voice-overs.
6. Apply special effects, transitions, filters, stickers and more.
7. Resize your video to fit the aspect ratio for TikTok if you need to (9.16 is the most popular).
8. Export directly to TikTok or the social network of your choice.
To go even deeper, learn basic video editing skills in Premiere Rush with these step-by-step tutorials.
How to make a TikTok in the app.
To create your own video in the TikTok video maker, tap the plus (+) button in the bottom centre of the home screen.
Along the top of the screen you can tap Sounds to search and add a sound to your video.
On the right side of the screen, you’ll see a variety of special effects you can add to your video, such as:
Speed: You can go all the way from 3x speed to 0.3x slow motion.
Beauty: Toggle Beauty mode on and off. This filter smoothes out your face.
Filters: Choose a filter from the Portrait, Landscape, Food or Vibe category to give your video a stlylised look.
Timer: The timer lets you set a countdown before the camera starts recording.
Flash: Toggle the flash on and off.
Along the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a special effects panel. Scroll through these to apply different graphics in categories such as Green Screen or Interactive. Tap the red record button in the centre to start recording or tap the Upload thumbnail on the right-hand side to add media from your camera roll. Here you can also choose the 15-second video length or 60-second length, as well as choose from motion graphic templates to apply to a set of photos.