Adobe Creative Cloud Site License
A new licensing option for primary and secondary schools.
Bring Adobe Creative Cloud to your school with a new, affordable, easy-to-manage site licensing option available through the Adobe Value Incentive Plan (VIP). You’ll enhance teaching and learning while helping students develop essential digital skills for future studies and career success.
To purchase call 0508 089 111 or contact your Adobe Authorized Education Reseller.
Site license benefits:
- Universal access—Give your students, teachers and staff access to the latest industry-leading creative software so they can design, share and publish compelling communications across all media and devices.
- Budget predictability—A low-cost, flat-fee, single-license purchase with one annual or multiyear contract for 100 or more school-owned or leased computers, with the ability to cover more at the time of purchase.
- Flexible deployment and management—Designed for an individual school, a site license offers a web-based Admin Console that makes it easy to centrally manage and deploy licenses.
- Classroom and home use—Your school has the flexibility to use licenses for in-classroom deployment or at home on teacher-owned machines.
- Free instructional resources—Your educators can access the Adobe Education Exchange for free professional development, teaching resources and peer-to-peer collaboration to help them get up to speed on Creative Cloud apps and ignite creativity in the classroom.
Site license details:
- Device licenses for each computer, rather than each user, with rights to install on one computer per license
- Complete set of Creative Cloud desktop applications (services not included)
- Scalable software deployment for a single school site
- Minimum purchase of 100 licenses
- Flexible site license terms from 1–4 years
- Option to add new licenses annually through the Value Incentive