Under data privacy laws, when we use your information, you can:
• Ask us for a copy of the information we have about you.
• Change the information we have about you or update it if it is wrong.
• Ask us to delete your information.
• Ask us not to use information about you to sell you anything.
• Ask us to transfer your information.
• Tell us if you are worried about the way we are keeping or using information about you and want to make a complaint about this.
• Ask us to stop using information about you.
• Complain to the Data Protection Regulator in your country. The Data Protection Regulator is there to ensure companies like Adobe protect your information and abide by the rules.