Adobe Connect 10.5 makes the HTML participant experience even better by supporting more content, custom apps, and greater customization.
Join us on August 13th for a free webinar to learn more.
Create better experiences for participants
- Nothing to download or install - eliminate barriers to entry
- Supported by modern browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari
- Greater accessibility including support for screen readers
Upload your PowerPoint Slides
- Deliver great quality while using virtually no bandwidth
- Setup your room in advance and re-use it over and over again
- Improved support for PPTX, SmartArt, Equations, Symbols, and more
- Support for Adobe Presenter sidebar in HTML client
Upload rich media
- Look and sound great with synchronized media playback for everyone in your Adobe Connect room
- Watch video (MP4 files) and listen to audio (MP3 files) natively in the HTML interface
- New options to hide the playback bar for participants
Add your own apps
- Support for custom apps in the HTML client
- Use apps to extend the native functionality of Adobe Connect.
Customize your room
- New customization options for HTML client
- Add your own colors, logos to make your virtual rooms reflect your brand
- Choose from built-in presets to get started quickly
Adobe Connect 10.5 will be available in Summer 2019. Learn how to enable the HTML client here.