Accelerate Your Organization's Design-Led Transformation
In today’s hyper-personalized digital world, the only constant business model is disruption – and pressure from start-ups.
“Only the very best designs now stand out from the crowd, given the rapid rise in consumer expectations … instant access to global information and reviews; and the blurring of lines between hardware, software, and services. Companies need stronger design capabilities than ever before”
- McKinsey Quarterly report Oct 2018
How do organisations develop richer digital experiences to increase business impact? Experiences with greater complexity across multiple surfaces that cut through competition, better engage existing customers and win over new markets?
The answer? Adopt disruptive technologies and processes, to efficiently produce outstanding design, marketing, and creative outcomes.
Join us if you want to deliver business value from your creative teams, if you seek to implement the best ways to improve your creative processes, and if you wish to see how next-generation technologies can drive your business.
- Hear about the latest research to support your business case.
- Learn how to transform your existing teams so that they can deliver business success with engaging brand experiences.
- Discover how organisations such as Digima Asia and Nissin Foods Holdings transformed their business processes with the use of UX (user experience) and AR (augmented reality).
- Discover how to streamline and accelerate the design process with a long-term content strategy. Empower your team to create and collaborate anywhere with secure, fast and flexible design workflows.
- See how Artificial Intelligence (AI) and AR have become the biggest game-changers for businesses, and and how you can leverage them within engaging customer journeys.
Seats are limited, RSVP closes May 9 (Thursday).
14 May 2019 (Tuesday)
9am to 11.30am
(Registration from 8.30am)
Sora Room, 3rd Floor
The Okura Prestige Bangkok
Park Ventures Ecoplex
57 Wireless Road, Bangkok 10330
Director of Digital Media Enterprise
Adobe Asia Pacific
Michael Stoddart leads a Market Development & Evangelism team for Adobe in Asia Pacific, supporting Adobe's customers as they undertake digital creativity and content transformation. Michael's longevity, industry knowledge and strategic vision have built significant awareness in creative communities. Michael was trained as a designer and has worked across traditional and digital creative practices.
Principal Evangelist, Creative Cloud
Adobe Asia Pacific
Before Adobe, Paul ran his own design, web and video company MAD - Multimedia Art Design for many years, and he also worked as the Senior APAC Evangelist for Macromedia. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Paul believes that clean, simple design, engaging interactivity, and creativity make for a great user experience.