Streamline your work with paperless transactions.
Learn more about paperless transactions and how they help people get things done.
As the name suggests, a paperless transaction is any exchange of information that’s done without paper. Technology, in many ways, has been able to replace the need for printed paper in daily life — we can use our digital devices to communicate, navigate, share, and get things done. The workplace is no exception. Learn how paperless transactions can help upgrade the way you work and run your business.
Paperless transactions to implement now.
Here are a few ways paperless transactions can improve your workplace and business:
- Emailing: “Electronic mail” is one of the original digital workplace innovations. Emailing turns paper correspondence into a paperless transaction. Quickly and easily communicate with colleagues, and keep a digital, searchable archive of conversation history.
- Electronic billing and payments: Send customers digital bills and statements to save on paper mailings and more effectively track down outstanding payments and secure your cash flow.
- Digital storage: Cut down on the paper clutter with digital documents. You can archive, organize, and search for what you need — all in one, shared secure space.
- Shared documents: Collaborate on documents with colleagues, track edits, offer suggestions, finalize materials, and keep a digital trail of progress.
- E-signing: Safely and securely sign, send, and store documents online without worrying about printing, scanning, faxing, and filing.
Discover more about how paperless transactions can simplify and streamline your work with Acrobat Sign.