Five steps to building digitized workflows.
Build your own efficient digital workflow by following five simple steps.
Businesses across the globe are transitioning to digitized workflows, and that’s no surprise. With so many new tools available to help companies operate more efficiently and effectively, the days of a true “paper trail” certainly seem numbered.
If you’re ready to take your business digital, we’ve outlined five simple steps to help you build your first digitized workflow. Reap the benefits of the modern way of doing business by being able to support edoc and esign technology.
Five simple steps to build a digitized workflow.
To build an efficient digitized workflow, start by following these simple steps:
- Analyze your existing workflow: Take stock of everything you do in your business that you’d like to incorporate into your digital workflow. This can be daily, weekly, monthly, or even annual tasks.
- Create a plan for each task: Each task will require a different digitization method. For example, document execution can be transitioned to e-signatures, while digital document storage can be transitioned to the cloud.
- Assign each task to a team member: Knowing who is responsible for getting everything done is critical to the success of any workflow.
- Build a diagram of your entire workflow: Once you have a plan, it’s crucial to build a visual representation of your workflow to understand it better and ensure there are no gaps.
- Test it out: The only way to know if a workflow is effective is to use it. Test it out and adjust accordingly to account for any issues.
Building a digitized workflow also requires the right tools. Find out more about everything that’s possible with Adobe Acrobat Sign today.