How to create a flooring invoice form for installation jobs.
Flooring installation is hard work — don’t forget to get paid correctly for your services. Learn how to create a professional flooring-installation-invoice template.
A professional, customizable invoice template can ultimately save your floor-installation business time, effort, and hard-earned money. How does an invoice template specifically help your flooring-installation business run more smoothly? What information should your flooring-installation invoice contain for every unique flooring job? Keep reading to learn how to add this valuable tool to your business toolbox.
Why create a flooring invoice template?
Creating a template to charge for your business services is a smart move no matter what industry you’re in. Every invoice will be unique because you probably offer different services and work with different clients. The bones of your invoices, however, will remain the same. You’ll expedite your routine bookkeeping processes with a flexible, professional invoice template at the ready.
How to create a flooring invoice template.
- Pick a platform to create your invoice on and stick with it, whether it’s Google Docs, Microsoft Word, or specialized invoice-template software.
- Include your business name, logo, and contact details in the template.
- Create a section that breaks down all services associated with each invoice. Make sure this is a line-by-line, itemized setup that lists out services, hours, products, and more — everything you need to charge for — alongside their corresponding rates.
- Add in details for payment due dates, late fees, how clients can pay, and how they should contact you with any questions.
- Create a personalized note that you can easily customize every time you modify the invoice.
- At the bottom of the document, add a spot for your digital signature.
Expedite your invoicing.
Acrobat Pro with e-sign can make your regular invoicing tasks even more streamlined. Alongside your customizable invoice template, Acrobat Pro with e-sign can manage your digital-signature needs for authorizing and verifying business invoices.