How to write a business or sales pitch.
Learn how to land that next sale with a perfectly crafted sales pitch.
The true art of closing more sales is all in the pitch. A good sales pitch can be the difference between a client walking away and signing on the dotted line, especially if you’re a freelancer trying to bid for new work. But how do you write a solid sales pitch that will convert leads into revenue?
We’ll discuss the key elements of any great sales pitch so you can write your own winning pitch.
Six elements of a great pitch.
A great pitch needs to contain certain elements and goals. These can be customized to fit the needs and specifics of whatever customer or client you’re pitching to, but your overall goal is to identify a problem your prospect needs to solve and show how you can solve it.
To write a great pitch, follow these steps:
- Identify your target client and their needs
- Show that you understand your client's problem
- Explain the value of solving the problem versus not solving the problem
- Identify how your product or service can help them solve this problem
- Back up your claims with facts and data
- Ask them directly for their business
How to deliver a great pitch.
When it’s time to present your pitch, keep the following things in mind:
- Be confident
- Present your ideas as succinctly as possible
- Ask questions to better understand your client’s needs
- Be open to suggestions about how you can better serve them
And if your pitch seals the deal, Adobe makes it easy to create and sign digitized documents like contracts, timesheets, and so much more. Discover everything that’s possible with Adobe Acrobat Sign today.