Digital transformation roadmap for small businesses.
An introduction to digital transformation and how your small business can begin its digital journey.
“Digital transformation” isn’t as intimidating as it might sound. In fact, micro and small businesses everywhere are already on their digital transformation journey — some without even knowing it.
So, what is digital transformation, and how can you start your quest toward digitizing your SMB? Keep reading to learn more.
What is digital transformation?
Put simply, digital transformation is a decisive shift to use digital technology to create new or modify existing business processes, procedures, cultures, services, and more.
Essentially, digital transformation is about integrating technology into all areas of your business to optimize what you do and how you do it.
An introductory roadmap to digital transformation.
Every company’s road to digital transformation is going to look different. Still, there are a few simple, straightforward steps you can take to kick off the digital transformation process.
Consider steps toward digital maturity like:
- Outline the cultural and technological shift you’ll be making in the company.
- Get employees on board.
- Set digital transformation goals.
- Create a streamlined digitization process.
- Divide the digitization labor fairly.
- Go paperless using tools that optimize your daily processes, like electronic signatures and digital signatures.
- Train your employees thoroughly in the new digital procedures.
- Evaluate how well the digital processes are working, and whether they meet your business goals.
- Adjust them as needed.
Change the way you do business.
Digital transformation starts with a few small steps. Sometimes, that first step is finding the right technology to lead the way. Find out more about everything that's possible with Adobe Acrobat Sign today, from creating electronic signatures to securely signing digital documents.