This patch updates versions 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.0.3, or 3.0.4 of Adobe® Acrobat® Capture® Cluster Edition to version 3.0.5. This update addresses a variety of issues and improves stability. For a more complete description of fixes, refer to the ReadMe 3.05 text file installed in the Acrobat Capture program directory.
Issues that are addressed in this 3.0.5 update include:
• Fixed a problem where the Bind Pages and Combine PDFs steps would periodically attempt to finalize the task before all the pages were finished
• Fixed a problem that caused the Capture Image step to create a TIF placeholder page instead of an ACP placeholder page
• Fixed a problem that caused the Capture Image step to fail on files with more than one period in the name
• Fixed a problem that caused the Capture Image step to lock up when starting the Capture Server on some Microsoft® Windows® XP machines
• Fixed problems where the Mail step would fail to work with some SMTP servers or MAPI profiles
• Fixed a problem in the Review Document step that caused pages to periodically not draw or crash
• Fixed a problem in the Review Document step that caused a crash if the step was waiting for work from a workflow and Workbench was closed
• Improved how fast the Split Multipage TIF step occurred on large documents (more than 500 pages)
• Fixed a problem that caused Workbench to lock up on exit for non-English systems
• Fixed a problem that resulted in only one processor being used even if the serial number allowed more than one processor
• Fixed a problem that caused watched folders to get into a confused state and stop picking up work
• Added enhancements to the repair workflow operation in Workbench
• Fixed a problem that caused some agents to unexpectedly restart
• Added the Ctrl+D keyboard shortcut to the Zone Image and Review Document steps to bring up the Document Info dialog box
|Proceed to Download|
• Microsoft Windows NT® 4.0 (Service Pack 3 or later), Windows 2000, or Windows XP
• Intel® Pentium® or faster processor
• 64MB of available RAM (128MB recommended)
• 86MB of available hard-disk space (127MB recommended)
• Display card that supports 1,024x768 resolution
• CD-ROM drive
• Adobe PostScript® language printer recommended
After downloading a ".exe" file in Windows, double-click on the ".exe" file to access the file's contents.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
Note: This patch requires Acrobat Capture 3.0.1 or later to be installed. If you need the version 3.0.1 update CD, please contact Adobe customer service.
By using software of Adobe Systems Incorporated or its subsidiaries ("Adobe"); you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions; do not use the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall supersede the terms presented below.
The export and re-export of Adobe software products are controlled by the United States Export Administration Regulations and such software may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods. In addition; Adobe software may not be distributed to persons on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
By downloading or using an Adobe software product you are certifying that you are not a national of Cuba; Iran; Iraq; Libya; North Korea; Sudan; or Syria or any country to which the United States embargoes goods and that you are not a person on the Table of Denial Orders; the Entity List; or the List of Specially Designated Nationals.
If the software is designed for use with an application software product (the "Host Application") published by Adobe; Adobe grants you a non-exclusive license to use such software with the Host Application only; provided you possess a valid license from Adobe for the Host Application. Except as set forth below; such software is licensed to you subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement from Adobe governing your use of the Host Application.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU AGREE THAT ADOBE HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO YOU REGARDING THE SOFTWARE AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ADOBE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING; WITHOUT LIMITATION; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; MERCHANTABILITY; MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL ADOBE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF USE; INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; OR ANY DIRECT; INDIRECT; SPECIAL; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT; TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE); STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE; EVEN IF ADOBE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.