The Adobe® Encore™ DVD 1.5.1 update adds support for dual-layer DVD burners, and addresses a few key issues that were identified in version 1.5. It is highly recommended for all users of Adobe Encore DVD 1.5.
With Adobe Encore DVD 1.5.1 you can burn a project to a dual-layer DVD disc. Dual-layer discs are single-sided discs that have two recordable layers on one side of the disc, effectively doubling the amount of data it can hold. To create a dual-layer disc, you will need dual-layer media and a DVD burner that supports dual layer. Check your burner's documentation to see if it can create dual-layer discs.
Issues addressed by 1.5.1
• Subtitles over images in a 16x9 timeline will now show on set-top DVD players set to widescreen mode.
• DVD burn speed now displays correctly on DVD burners.
• Title button designation is no longer overridden by ‘Return to Last Menu’ setting.
• Projects can now be opened after deleting or renaming the ROM folder.
• In Preview mode, subtitles now show after the layer break in a dual layer project.
|Proceed to Download|
An installed copy of Adobe Encore DVD 1.5.
Refer to the current system requirements for Adobe Encore DVD 1.5.
Need help with downloading? See our Downloading Help documents.
Note: Before you run the update, restart your computer and continue without launching your existing copy of Adobe Encore DVD.
Double-click the updater and follow the instructions on the screen.