The Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 9.0.3 update will install a patch on top of Adobe Photoshop Elements 9. It provides a fix for certain broken workflows involving the use of PSE 9 with Wacom tablets. This update is applicable to Photoshop Elements 9 running on a Windows as well as Mac OS.
|Proceed to Download|
· Multicore Intel® processor
· Mac OS X v10.5.8 through v10.6
· 1GB of RAM (2GB for HD video functions)
· 3.4GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
· 1024x768 display resolution
· DVD-ROM drive
· QuickTime 7 software (required if importing QuickTime formats)
· Internet connection required for Internet-based services
1. Click on Proceed to Download -> Download Now buttons from the links above.
2. Once the download is complete, double click on the "AdobePhotoshopElements_903_patch" folder which appears when Adobe_Photoshop_Elements_903_update.dmg is mounted automatically on the desktop. (If the .dmg is not mounted automatically, then double click on the .dmg file to mount it.)
3. Double click on AdobePatchInstaller(.app) file to run the update installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
After installing this this update, please update your Floating Document preferences by going to Preferences>General and setting the Allow Floating Documents choice accordingly.