Savings for students and teachers
Adobe Captivate (2019 release) software is available at a discount to eligible students, teachers, staff, and educational institutions. The software may be purchased for your personal computer or a computer owned by your school.
The software is the full retail version at a reduced price.
You must provide official, current proof of enrollment in one of the following:
- Accredited* public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction
- Accredited* higher education institution that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study
- Homeschool — as defined by state homeschooling regulations
Teachers, faculty and staff
You must provide official, current proof that you are employed by one of the following:
- Accredited* primary or secondary schoolAccredited* public or private university or college
- School district or board of education (including emeritus status professors)
- Homeschool — as defined by state homeschooling regulations*
* Accredited schools are those that are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education/State Board of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education and that teach students as their primary focus.
Why should Educators buy Adobe Captivate (2019 release)?
Enable learning across devices
Free students to learn at their own pace at their own place, on any device, including iOS and Android devices. Allow learners to pause linear courses on their desktop or mobile device and then resume on the same or another device.
Take your courses online
Let students access your courses anytime, anywhere, and on virtually any device. Transform existing Microsoft PowerPoint classroom course modules into eLearning content.
Make learning interactive
Allow students to try for themselves and learn by doing with show-me movies and let-me-try demos. Help students learn better and retain more by letting them interact with content. Add fun with drag-and-drop games, and explain complicated concepts using Smart Learning interactions and equation editor from [Math+Magic].
Meet the learning needs of every student
Address varied learning needs, especially those of weaker students. Use pre-tests to gauge the knowledge, skill levels or training needs of learners, and direct them to the appropriate learning modules. Quiz them at the end of the module to enhance learning effectiveness.
Foster collaborative learning
Receive feedback on your courses and reward students for active class participation by tracking conversations using the Learning Analytics dashboard. Encourage students to collaborate with you and other learners in real time by selecting a specific area within a course and tweeting a question.
Meet accessibility standards
Democratize learning by meeting the requirements of students with special needs. Make your courses meet accessibility standards such as Section 508 and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), with automatically generated closed captioning.
Evaluate learner performance
Track and report key performance metrics and use the information to make your courses more relevant. Publish eLearning and HTML5-based mLearning courses to leading Tin Can-, SCORM- and AICC-compliant LMSs, like Moodle and Blackboard.
Encourage remedial learning
Make eLearning content more effective and improve the percentage of successful outcomes using the remedial workflow. When answering a quiz question incorrectly, let learners revisit the relevant section including in-course YouTube videos, understand the concept correctly, and then retry the question.