- 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV or AVCHD editing; Intel Core i7 required for XAVC-S
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.11 through macOS v10.13
For both Windows and Mac OS
- 4GB of RAM
- 10GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 12GB to download all optional content 1280x800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- Internet connection required for product activation and content download**
Adobe Premiere Elements supported import/export formats include:
AVCHD (import only), DV-AVI (import/export on Windows, import only on Mac OS), DVD, H.264, HDV, MPEG-1 (import only), MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, QuickTime, Windows Media (Windows only), and many more. Import/export of some formats may require activation via an Internet connection. Activation is fast, easy, and free.
* Windows only.