Join us to an evening debate with your CIO and CMO peers for a discussion on 'The CIO-CMO accord and the new C-suite power axis' being held at the luxury Bankside Hotel on Thursday 20th June.
At this exclusive evening event hosted by CIO UK, with partners Adobe and Microsoft, you will learn how organisations can leverage data for better customer insights.
You will hear from guest CIO and CMO speakers, discussing best practice around buzzy technologies like AI and machine learning, and discover how a shifting culture of collaboration can deliver exceptional customer engagement.
We will also be releasing a unique piece of research looking into what is front-of-mind for each function and what data-based initiatives will deliver better customer experience.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The data architectures required to turn large data sets into actionable intelligence
- The opportunity CIOs and CMOs have to facilitate a data-driven culture across their organisation
- How CIOs and CMOs are using data to increase operational efficiency, and improve their customer and product propositions
- To what extent artificial intelligence and machine learning are the emerging technologies which will help organisations monetise its data
- The concept of the cloud-based 'adaptive data foundation' to help organisations develop new data and analytics capabilities
- Why data is the fuel of digital transformation
See the full agenda here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Date: Thursday 20th of June 2019
Time: 6.30pm – 9pm
Location: Bankside Hotel, Autograph Collection - 2 Blackfriars Rd, Upper Ground, South Bank, London SE1 9JU