Creative Review and Adobe invite you to an interactive webinar to discuss the findings of a recent research report on the working lives of creative and design directors. We have interviewed creative and design directors at some of the world's biggest brands including the BBC, Samsung, Sainsbury’s and Bang and Olufsen to discover how the working lives of creative professionals have changed in light of increasing pressures, competition to stand out and new technologies at their disposal.
In this webinar Patrick Burgoyne (Editor from Creative Review), Clive Grinyer (Premier Design Director, Barclays UK) and (insert Adobe Speaker) will debate some of the key issues and topics which arose from the report, and take time to answer your questions
Join this webinar and discover:
- Collaboration – often cited as the key to success, how do in-house teams ensure effective collaboration?
- Location - should in-house creative teams be located together or are they better embedded with product and project teams?
- Approval processes – complex projects with multiple stakeholders can create huge approval headaches. What’s the best way to ensure smooth progress?
- (potentially remove) Skills – what mix of people and skills are needed in a modern creative department?
- (potentially remove) The End-user – how much should design decisions be driven by user groups? Is the ‘designer knows best’ approach dead?
Places are limited so please register now to avoid disappointment
Wednesday 11th April, 2018