Today’s most successful brands have something in common — a commitment to design-led customer experiences.
We are delighted to invite you to join our live webinar on Monday 17th June at 3pm, where Creative Review’s Associate Editor Rachael Steven will be talking to James Fairbank, Central Marketing Director at Rapha, and Jo Jackson, Chief Creative Officer at Made.com, about creating a great experience and building brilliant in-house creative teams. Topics of conversation will include:
- How Rapha and Made.com offer a consistent and joined up customer experience across physical and digital touchpoints
- How brands can put design and customer experience at the heart of their business
- How creative teams can make people aware of the importance and value of their work within organisations
- How brands can encourage close collaboration between creative and non-creative teams
- Advice for brands who want to build and grow their creative teams and attract the best creative talent
Finally, we are delighted to be joined by Anita-Mai Goulding (Strategic Development Team, Adobe) who will showcase Adobe XD. Adobe XD is a UI/UX design and collaboration tool which helps users to build beautiful experiences which delight customers.
We hope you will be able to join us for this insightful webinar!