Are you the master of your generation?
Edvard Munch painted four versions of "The Scream". Now it’s your turn to create the 5th version using his digitally recreated brushes.
Submit your entry in The Adobe 5th Scream Contest from 15th June until 14th July at 00.00hrs CET. An expert judging panel - including Russel Brown and Michael Chaise from Adobe, Zach McCullough as Lead Designer at Behance, Andy Sandoz as president of D&AD 2016 and leading artists Kyle T. Webster, Therese Larsson, Suzanne Helming and Sebastien Hue - will choose the grand winner who will receive a prize of €6,000, a one-year subscription to Creative Cloud, 100 Adobe Stock images, an all expenses paid trip to Adobe MAX in Las Vegas in October and an all expenses paid trip to Oslo to see their masterpiece displayed in the Munch Museum. The winner will be announced on 28th July on our official social channels.
Read the Official Rules ›
How to participate1
1. Download the digitally recreated original brushes of Edvard Munch.
2. Watch the tutorials and get inspiration from key influencers.
3. Create your version of The Adobe 5th Scream using at least 1 of the digitised Edvard Munch brushes in Photoshop or Sketch2. Format should be minimum a 300dpi jpg in A3.
4. When done, publish your artwork on Behance3 with the tag: MunchContest and specifying the app you used (Photoshop or Sketch)
5. Promote your artwork at least on Twitter with the hashtag #MunchContest and other social media to share your inspiration.
Terms and conditions ›