UK 18+ only. Sign up to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan for Individuals at Adobe.com between 11.02.2021 and 25.02.2021 to receive a £150 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Applicable to new subscribers only.12-month subscription required. One claim per subscription only. Excludes returning or renewing customers, Education, OEM or volume licensing customers. Promoter: Adobe Systems Europe Limited, Market House, 34-38 Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8AD, United Kingdom.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Please retain a copy for your information.
Sign up to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan for Individuals at Adobe.com during 11.02.21 to 25.02.2021 to become eligible to claim a £150 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
1. THE PROMOTER
Adobe Systems Europe Limited, Market House, 34-38 Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8AD, United Kingdom.
This gift with purchase offer (the “PROMOTION”) is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over at the time of entry excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter’s agents, third parties or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. The promotion is available to individual first-time subscribers, of Adobe Creative Cloud all apps plan.
4. The promotion is not open to returning or renewing customers, Education, OEM or volume licensing customers.
5. PROMOTION TIMINGS:
a. The Promotion starts at 00.00h on 11.02.2021 and closes at 00.00h on the 25.02.2021. (Promotional Purchase Window).
b. Only purchases made during this timeframe are eligible for a gift.
c. You will be eligible to claim a gift card from 00:00h on the 15th day after the start date of your Creative Cloud All Apps subscription (Purchase date), provided you have not cancelled within that period (Eligibility Date). Eligibility to claim the gift ends at 00.00h on the 30th day from the date on which you purchased.
6. THE PROMOTION:
Purchase a qualifying product within the Promotional Purchase Window to be eligible to claim a £150 Amazon Gift Card. Only purchases made at Adobe.com are eligible for the Promotion.
7. QUALIFYING PRODUCT:
Purchase Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan for Individuals at full price, with either an annual subscription paid per month at £49.94 p/m (plus applicable taxes/VAT/GST), or an annual subscription prepaid for the year at the point of purchase at £596.33 p/a (plus applicable taxes/VAT/GST). For full terms of sale and Adobe cancellation policy, go to https://www.adobe.com/uk/legal/subscription-terms.html
8. A 12-month subscription is required. At the end of your offer term, your subscription will be automatically renewed and billed at the standard subscription rate, unless you elect to change or cancel your subscription. If the standard subscription rate changes, we will make a reasonable effort to notify you.
9. HOW TO REDEEM:
You can claim your free Amazon Gift Card after the Eligibility date.
a. Go to www.adoberewards.com
b. Enter your unique claim code and the email address registered to your Adobe Creative Cloud purchase (this email address is your Adobe ID).
c. You will then be prompted to enter your name and confirm your email address.
d. Once your claim has been verified as eligible, an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card worth £150 will be emailed to your registered Adobe email address within 3 business days of your claim.
e. Visit www.amazon.co.uk to redeem your Gift Card.
f. You have 30 days from the Purchase date to claim your gift provided you have not cancelled within your 14-day cooling off period.
g. Only one claim per subscription.
10. GIFT CARD TERMS
Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards can be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk. Full terms and conditions can be found at www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
11. Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. No third party or bulk claims. Claims via third parties, consumer groups or syndicates, claims by macros or automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter that any customer or the customer’s household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data; using multiple email addresses, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter; using identities other than their own; creating fake identities or using any other automated or manual means in order to place multiple claims, or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants and their household will be disqualified, and any gift allocation will be void.
The Promoter reserves the right to replace the gift with an alternative gift of equal value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claimants and ask for proof of purchase and proof of full name and age and proof of residential address before a gift can be emailed and to withdraw entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
15. Whilst the Promoter will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its obligations to meeting specific timeframes for the free gift are met, the Promoter shall not be liable in any way for its inability to meet these timeframes resulting from an outbreak of Covid-19 either within its own business or within the fulfilment supply chain. Should Covid-19 affect the Promoter’s ability to meet these timeframes, it will fulfil its obligations as soon as is reasonably possible after its and/or its third-party fulfilment providers resume business as usual.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to: industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility for claims that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to the claim process. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for claims that are processed erroneously, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon.
20. Individuals who are participating as an employee in the course of their employment should ask their employer for permission to take part in this promotion.
21. The Promoter accepts no liability for any tax liability that may become due as a result of receiving the gift card. This will remain the sole responsibility of the individual.
22. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever occurring as a result of a customer’s claim.
23. DATA PROTECTION:
Any personal information that customers share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these Terms and Conditions and the Promoter’s transparency notice available at https://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy.html by entering the Promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the Promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions.
24. If any clause or provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.