Pro Bono Initiative
The Adobe Pro Bono Initiative mobilizes the talent of our employees in projects that advance the efficiency and reach of mission-based organizations. Adobe employees lend their technology, design, marketing and other expertise to address critical social issues while developing their expertise and leadership skills in a new environment.
Since piloting the program in 2012, we have delivered over $600,000 worth of skilled volunteering hours to our nonprofit clients. 100% of Adobe’s pro bono clients report that the project has added value to their organization.
Read about the meaningful work our employees have undertaken, and the positive outcomes experienced by our nonprofit partners.
- A global team of Adobe designers produce book covers for 15 teenage writers
- Ryan Dietzen leads a team to help equip the marginalized with safe transit
- Adobe’s SF XD team creates a physical experience to ignite children’s creative growth
- Kyle Johnson and team help multiply resources for arts educators and communities
- Adobe volunteers use tech savvy to help at-risk youth get critical assistance
- Kush Amerasinghe and team spotlight the global scarcity of safe drinking water
- Adobe team helps develop a campaign to end chronic homelessness in Silicon Valley
- Solu Nwanze and team help double online art sales for special artists
- Adobe team helps nonprofit triple film production to raise cultural awareness
- Adobe’s Erik Espera helps inspire inner-city kids to become the next big designer