NEW Performance and Administrative Dashboard
- A new performance and administrative dashboard provides better monitoring when troubleshooting issues related to connecting to the system and rendering. This allows customers to more quickly identify and resolve issues.
NEW Archiving and restoration
- Export finished productions as ZIP files for easy offline archiving. Restore them at any time. Media management APIs offer help in identifying which media can be removed or archived.
NEW Adobe Anywhere for iPad
- Instead of being tied to a workstation or laptop, team members can browse shared productions and play media and sequences from the Adobe Anywhere Server on their iPads. The Adobe Anywhere app is available as a separate download from the Apple App Store.
NEW Voice-over support
- Use talent in any location to add voice-overs to sequences through Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC.
NEW After Effects integration
- Now visual effects and motion graphics artists can plug into your team’s productions without learning new software. The Media Browser lets them access Adobe Anywhere productions, upload compositions and media, and manage historical versions of shared projects directly from Adobe After Effects® CC.
NEW Support for growing files
- Edit media while it is recording to a file — a capability vitally important for sports and other live broadcasts. Adobe Anywhere supports the same formats for growing files as Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Global access to media
- Eliminate the delay of transferring or duplicating files across locations with the Adobe Mercury Streaming Engine. Avoid the expense and hassle of proxy files. Team members nondestructively edit media on the Anywhere Server from facility workstations or on laptops in the field — wherever they have connectivity.
Centrally managed media and project information
- Increase efficiency and lower costs by using shared, centralized resources. Free team members to work with more portable and cost-effective hardware. Reduce your storage and network costs by sharing IT infrastructure.
Integration with existing infrastructure
- Augment existing hardware and systems to transform your production workflows most effectively. Adobe Anywhere is designed to work with the infrastructure you have in place, simplifying implementation.
Virtual team collaboration
- Enhance collaboration on your production workflows. Adobe Anywhere lets teams of video professionals within your organization work with media simultaneously in a shared environment.
Adaptive bandwidth usage
- Maintain real-time playback in variable network conditions. The Mercury Streaming Engine automatically adjusts quality to optimize for the available bandwidth.
Control of user rights
- Choose who can access production media. Grant or remove access rights based on individual and team needs, or integrate with rights management systems such as LDAP.
Integration with industry-leading Adobe tools
- Streamline your team’s workflow. Adobe Anywhere integrates directly into the user interface of Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Prelude® CC, and After Effects CC, so editors, visual effects artists, and loggers can collaborate more efficiently without learning new software.
- Improve performance or add users at any time. Adobe Anywhere is designed to scale predictably to match the needs of your production team.
User interface customization
- Customize Adobe Anywhere for your team’s specific needs. Programming APIs let you create user interfaces for tablets, the web, and Adobe professional video tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Prelude CC, and After Effects CC.
Support for standard systems and processes
- Work with standard resources. Adobe Anywhere is an open, collaborative workflow platform designed to be used in an enterprise environment without special hardware. A modern, REST-based API allows integration with common workflow systems and MAMs.
Easy-to-use versioning system
- Use version control features that significantly reduce project conflicts and make it easy to revert to older versions when necessary.
- Keep up to date with the latest team activity. Adobe Anywhere users can easily see what has been recently edited, ingested, or changed in shared video productions directly in the Prelude CC and Adobe Premiere Pro CC user interfaces.