10.1.10 Planned update, May 13, 2014
This release is a planned update for the products listed in the table
below. The latest version is always available through the product’s update
mechanism, from the enterprise FTP site, and
for some languages, from the Reader Download Center.
||10.0 or later
||10.0 or later
Items preceded by numbers are bug fixes.
Security hardening and expanded sandbox support occurs with each release. Other changes include:
- Updated blacklisted extensions at HKLM’s FeatureLockDown area at cDefaultLaunchURLPerms\tSchemePerms.
- Support for Enhanced Protected Mode in Internet Explorer.
- Admins can now configure the product so that it imports certificates silently from the previous version viewer (iImportAddressBook). For configuration details, see the Preference Reference.
- Added trusted anchor certificates SAFE BioPharma from the US and Digi-Sign from Hong Kong to the Adobe Acrobat Trust List. We now have 45 members: http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/approved-trust-list1.html.
- Acrobat.com-based shared reviews and forms data collection are end of lifed. Other forms of shared reviews and forms data collection are unaffected by this change.
- The Send Files pane is now integrated with the new Adobe Send service. It’s now even easier to send documents to others, store them on Acrobat.com, and access them from all your devices.
- Enabled the ExportPDF panel for Tier 2 languages.
- 3733261: Adobe Send: Address Book link is not activated if I reopen Reader after stay signing in using a paid account.
- 3739694: Disabled Export PDF service in Czech and Polish languages.
- 3741269: EPDF in Tier 2 : Toolbar icon for export PDF doesn’t launches the accordion.
- 3742258: “View All Sent Files” links does not appear.
- 3709731: Signing in with another user account should not allow the files of previous user to download.
- 3748513: Once selecting pptx format and signing out, user can not use Export PDF service in same session of Reader if clicks Convert button.
- 3737999: Reader 11.0.7 uses access token of Acrobat 11.0.6 when stay signed in is selected in Acrobat.
- 3746303: PDFMaker stability issues on converting Presentation.
- 3738747: Word document containing cropped image is not converted correctly to PDF.
PDF Creation / PDF Save
- Enhanced Page 0 support.
- 3746311: Wrong conversion with Word document with image, math equation.
- 3699881: Convert PDF with PDFMaker, unexpected [ZWAdobeF] font will insert.
- 3699879: Not converting word styles to PDF bookmarks correctly when doc secures access with password.
- 3681975: Labels on the Y-axis of the graph disappears on converting emf present in Word to PDF.
- 3660744: PDF Conversion from PPT Issue: onversion problem with EMF image.
- 3702768: Smooth edge not displayed for chart line at edges with Acrobat 10 and 11.
- 3658536: Conversion via PDFMaker results in truncated image.
- 3746307: Graphics not getting rendered properly in the Word files.
- 3701389: Printing Multipage Watermarks Does Not Honor Opacity Values.
- 3639876: An error occurred when opening PDF in IE9 via Acrobat/Reader X (10.1.8).
- 3560353: There are several errors when opening PDF in IE9 via Acrobat/Reader X (10.1.8).
- 3639865: Performance issues when scrolling in the PDF when opening PDF in IE9 via Acrobat/Reader X (10.1.8).
- 3704877: Accessibility Checker “Hints for Repair” shows info for A9 menus.
- 3704669: Text redaction does not redact text in attached file after Acrobat applies it.
- 3725620: Adobecollabsync service is not working properly.
- 3703266: Mac: Acrobat Synchronizer should use CA-Bundle present on system.
- 3693268: Reader does not load the downloaded plug-ins when updater preferences are changed from semi-auto to fully auto.
- 3698659: Tools Pane: Two heading and icons are there in Create PDF Files Accordion.
The Release Notes Home page provides information about the following:
- How to update
- Update order
- Definition of release types
- System requirements
- Language Support
- Product end-of-life schedule