10.1.9 Planned update, Jan. 14, 2014
This release is a planned update for the products listed in the table
below. The latest version is always available through the product’s update
mechanism, from the enterprise FTP site, and
for some languages, from the Reader Download Center.
||10.0 or later
||10.0 or later
Items preceded by numbers are bug fixes.
Security hardening and expanded sandbox support occurs with each release. Other changes include:
- Update blacklisted file extensions in HKLM’s
- Support for Enhanced Protected Mode in Internet Explorer.
- 3681940 Reader fails to load in IE11(with EPM ON) when both Reader and Acrobat are installed.
- 3674275 Trust manager dialog is thrown if I click on any weblink in RHP or Gateway.
A new preference has been added that specifies whether the addressbook.acrodata file should be imported during a new install. The address book contains the certificate details used in signature workflows. Prior versions only allowed turning the feature off and on, and it was not possible to import certificate data silently. Thus, admins could not deploy new versions without having end users see the import dialog. Setting
iImportAddressBook to 2 now enables the silent import of address books.
For configuration details, see the Preference Reference.
- 3208406 Mac 10.8: Intermittent ARM throws error 1614 and fails.
- 3590701 Mountain Lion - PDF file preview color is incorrect when monitor display profile is other than sRGB.
- 3677846 Mac only: Sign out is not working.
- 3676805 Dismissing IMS dialog using Cancel button is throwing an error.
- 3624256 In case of multiple reader instances running at a time, signing out from one should sign out from all.
- 3676440 Acrobat fails to show Yellow DMB for #FDF style URL and returns blank PDF.
- 3675827 Add a new blank string to disable Signature detection.
- 3675601 Launching a directory opens the parent directory instead of the target directory.
- 3674841 Right hand panel of Tracker fails to load and appears completely blank.
- 3671500 Acrobat fails to display foreign languages correctly in certain PDF docs.
- 3651716 Word documents missing parts of images in conversion to PDF.
- 3647027 SPI and CFG of an OOB SPA update are not downloaded if the manifest file is already present on the system but download of CFG and SPI failed earlier.
- 3639665 Reader Crashes when Citrix XenApp 6.5 Hotfix Rollup 2 “Citrix Mobile Receiver Virtual Channel Service” is enabled.
- 3637999 Acrobat rejects files with valid JBIG2 compression due to error in text symbol region decoder.
- 3631881 Comments that deletes all text in a bullet point are marked “Placement Unconfirmed” when imported to Word.
- 3627900 Form bridge interpretation of remoteURL is not working randomly in Reader 10.1.6 and 11.0.1.
- 3611710 “Hide tool bars” and “hide menu bars” option doesn’t work when Open PDF when Acrobat is not running.
- 3583263 A rendering issue happens when while creating/editing forms field in a PDF.
- 3572434 Hosted PDFs with link on network file servers are throwing error pop up, when opened in a web browser.
- 3538820 Initial view settings inserts invalid line in PDF.
- 3535749 Flow Chart converts as a multicolored square.
- 3524285 Unable to type exact text when Form -> auto complete Preference set to basic or advanced for Acro forms.
The Release Notes Home page provides information about the following:
- How to update
- Update order
- Definition of release types
- System requirements
- Language Support
- Product end-of-life schedule