Telecommunications companies drive the intersection between digital and physical experiences, and your customers expect flawless execution across these channels. Adobe Marketing Cloud connects your marketing backbone to the customer, helping you create, deliver, measure, and optimize relevant personal experiences everywhere your customers are (in-store, mobile, app, video, social), all while maintaining high levels of user privacy.
• Integrate analytics data from multiple sources into a single view of the customer and develop segments for look-alike modeling.
• Identify experience gaps in the optimal customer journey, find at-risk customers, and identify root causes of customer churn.
• Understand mobile app behaviors, including retention trends, and integrate this data into customer records.
Orchestrate rich, personalized customer experiences across digital devices to reduce churn, drive down the cost to serve, and improve acquisition and ARPU.
• Create, maintain, and deliver content in multiple formats across all device types.
• Improve CSAT and NPS scores through consistent customer dialogues that are multichannel, personalized, and locally tuned.
• Enhance customer support and engagement (while reducing call center costs) with video and dynamic media adjusted based on device.
• Course correct live digital media campaigns and fine-tune spending based on discrete buying segments and outcomes.
• Provide proactive messages and dynamically route customers to the best support channel (chat, email, phone, self-service) based on load and buyer segment.
• Increase speed to market for apps through robust app authoring, development, and in-app targeting — build, distribute, test, and report.
• Support nimble experimentation through analytics and testing.
• Test pricing and bundling with various buying audiences (home, business) and integrate social signals and customer feedback into offers in real time.
• Fully support app investment through app-centric digital marketing capabilities including in-app analytics, personalization, and messaging.
|Jill Steinhour - Leveraging Data Visualization—From Napoleon to Telecom’s Digital Marketing|
|Ed Hewett - Apple Watch Reframes the Mobile Opportunity for Telecoms|
|Danny Dalton - Extending the Shelf Life of the CMO|
|Jill Steinhour - Adobe Sessions at Super Mobility 2014: Use Your Marketing Mojo to Light Up Mobile|