5 reasons to include digital signatures in your workflow automation.
E-signatures improve both efficiency and productivity. Learn how to incorporate them into your workflow and excel with your business processes.
What is workflow automation?
- Workflow automation is a process improvement that automatically routes tasks to specific departments by using predefined data and rule sets.
- Workflow automation software increases business efficiency by automating processes that previously required manual input.
- E-signatures form a crucial part of this process and cut down on time-consuming waste.
3. E-signatures speed up repetitive tasks.
With unique digital identity certificates that are verified by PIN numbers, signatories can easily validate credentials and their identity. Because these signatures are backed by the TSPs described above, the overall time and effort required to provide additional information when creating a signature is reduced. Process automation makes the whole process quicker.
On top of this, digital notary services that make the repetition of notarizing documents much faster are starting to become available. Acrobat Sign has a partnership with Notarize, which applies notarized signatures to documents within the US.
And integrations aren’t just limited to notarization. Whether you’re working with workflow automation tools or customer relationship management (CRM) tools like Salesforce, Acrobat Sign integrates with dozens of different apps.
Acrobat Sign streamlines workflow automation.
For a sales team, human resources department, finance department, marketing team, or anyone else who needs to regularly use or access e-signature, Acrobat Sign provides the necessary tools to streamline any signature workflow. With the tools that Acrobat Sign provides, you’ll:
- Reduce errors in the signing process for anyone involved
- Save time with contract management and project management
- Increase contract turnaround time (with features like notifications)
- Save money on office supplies and shipping costs
- Create more administrative oversight with permissions, passwords, and notifications
On top of all of this, Acrobat Sign has integrations with many commonly used applications, including Salesforce, Workday, the Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Drive.
Saving time and saving money with Acrobat Sign is easy, and soon your signature process will be more streamlined than ever. Learn more about some of the tools at your fingertips when you embrace digital signatures.