You've got multiple files — documents, spreadsheets, and email attachments — from virtually everyone. Now you've also got an easy way to combine and organize them all into one PDF. It's a better way to share and send.
Send fewer attachments.
Combine PDFs and other files — Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint (PPT) files, JPGs, PNGs, and more — into a single organized PDF that's easier to send, share, archive, and review.
Organize your pages.
Just drag and drop file thumbnails to rearrange your merged PDF in your desired order. You can even organize pages after merging multiple files into a single PDF document.
Use bookmarks, headers, footers, and page numbers to navigate your PDF. Customize your pages by adding backgrounds and watermarks.
How to combine and merge your files into one PDF:
- Open Acrobat to combine files: Open the Tools tab and select "Combine files."
- Add files: Click "Add Files" and select the files you want to include in your PDF. You can merge PDFs or a mix of PDF documents and other files.
- Arrange and delete content: Click, drag, and drop to reorder files or press "Delete" to remove any content you don't want.
- Combine files: When you're finished arranging, click "Combine Files".
- Save as a PDF file: Name your file and click the "Save" button. That's it.
Give it a try
Merge files and organize your PDFs with our free online tool. It lets you customize pages, rotate them, delete them, and much more. And you can do it right now, right from your browser.