Learn to convert Chrome to PDF or PDF to Chrome HTML.
There are great reasons to convert a web page to PDF and other reasons to convert a PDF to HTML. This article gives you the steps for both kinds of conversion.
PDF is the most universally used digital document format. HTML is the current standard for online web pages. When you need them, you can convert from HTML to PDF and from PDF to HTML quickly and easily. And it takes only a few, simple steps.
How to convert Chrome to PDF.
Have you ever wanted to save a web page so you can refer to it when you are offline or share it with someone else? Or maybe you want to capture a web page as it is right now because it might change later. These are just two of the great reasons to convert a webpage to PDF and save it to your computer.
Here’s how to convert a Chrome HTML web page to PDF:Browse to the desired web page.
- Click the More Options button —three vertical dots on the far-left of the browser’s top ribbon.
- Click on the Print option.
- Change Destination to Save As PDF.
- Navigate to the location you would like to save your new PDF document and click Save.
Steps to convert a PDF to Chrome HTML.
Sometimes, you might want to open a PDF document from your computer and view it with your browser. This process comes in handy when you’re converting from PDF to HTML.
Here’s how to convert a PDF to a Chrome HTML document:
- Use your file explorer to navigate to the desired PDF document.
- Right-click on the file and choose Open With and then Google Chrome.
- Your PDF document will open in a new Chrome browser window.
The convenience of converting between PDF and HTML will keep you as productive as you can be. Web pages saved as PDF are easily managed using Adobe Acrobat DC or Acrobat online services tools.
Discover what more you can do with Acrobat DC to convert, share, and send PDFs.