How to share a PDF on an Android.
Keep your files and workflow moving when you’re on the go with two different ways to send PDFs from an Android.
Whether you’re passing along a work proposal, professional invoice, or even class notes for a big exam, PDFs are some of the most widely shared documents online — but that doesn’t mean you have to be tethered to your computer to send them. In just a few simple steps, you can send PDFs from the palm of your hand with your Android device.
Send PDFs directly from your Android device.
One way to send a PDF is by using your Android’s native tools. This method is ideal if you just want a simple way to share a file without any additional capability to edit or mark up the document.
- Open the PDF you’d like to share.
- On the action bar on the top of the screen, tap the share button.
- Select the method for sharing. For example, if you’re wondering how to send PDFs in Messenger, you can select the option for that here.
- Tap Share to complete the action.
Send your documents with PDF software.
If you’re someone who manages a lot of PDFs and are often on your Android device, you might want to consider using a mobile app like Acrobat Reader to share and organize files. Once you download the app, here’s how easy it is to share your documents:
- Open the Acrobat app.
- Navigate to the PDF you wish to send.
- Tap the send icon on the top right portion of the screen.
- In the new dialog box, you have the option to share via email, or you can send a copy via AirDrop, Messages, or other third-party apps such as WhatsApp.
With Adobe Acrobat , you can do even more with your PDFs — like editing, creating, exporting, organizing, and combining files — all from your Android device. See everything you can do with Acrobat today.