How to easily type on a PDF on Chromebook.
Easily add text to PDF documents on your Chromebook. Learn how to type on PDFs with a simple and quick online tool.
Chromebooks are handy, lightweight computers for getting things done both at home and on the go. They often have limited hard drive space and available applications, though — that can make some tasks, such as writing on PDFs, a challenge.
An easy solution to this particular problem is to use a fast and convenient online PDF editor, like Adobe Acrobat online services. Here’s how to write on a PDF on your Chromebook.
Use your Chromebook to type on any PDF.
- Launch your Chromebook’s web browser and navigate to Acrobat online.
- Select the Edit PDF tool.
- Upload your document by selecting the Select A File button. Depending on your browser, you may also be able to simply drag and drop your file to the editor.
- Once the file has uploaded, use the Add Text Comment tool to type in your text. You can also easily change font size and color.
- When you’re finished, download your PDF document for sharing or printing.
Do more with PDFs on Google Chromebook
Acrobat online gives you tools to do more than just write on PDFs. You can quickly and easily add comments and annotations, mark up text, convert your PDFs to other file formats, and more, all on your Chromebook.
Explore everything you can do with Acrobat online services today.