Creating a photo slideshow: a simple guide
“A memory is a beautiful thing, it's almost a desire that you miss.” — Gustave Flaubert
Display your photos in style. Create a cool photo slideshow and share your favourite images by following this easy step-by-step tutorial.
If you've taken some stunning pictures, you may be wondering how to share them with your loved ones. Slideshows are an excellent way to showcase all your photos in one easy to send package. Using Adobe Premiere Rush, you’ll create a slideshow that looks professional.
7 steps to a great slideshow
- Launch Premiere Rush and click New Project from the home screen.
- Once the Media Browser opens, find and import your photos.
- Then, click Create and add the photos you want to the timeline.
- If you forgot to include certain photos, add them by clicking the plus-shaped Add Media button.
- Drag and drop clips to rearrange your photos on the timeline. You can also trim clips by selecting and dragging the orange handles on the ends.
- Make your slideshow more exciting by adding transitions. Open the Transitions panel by clicking the Transitions button in the right toolbar. You can drag and drop transitions between your clips to create a seamless transition.
- After you're satisfied with your slideshow, click Share in the top toolbar. Directly share your video on social media or save it from the Share view to your device.