- Access Acrobat PDF documents and sign documents from anywhere, on mobile or desktop.
- Your recipients can sign in a snap — no downloads or sign-ups required.
- Easily scan and upload PDFs using the free Adobe Scan mobile app on your device.
One place for all your PDF and e-sign work. Acrobat's got it.
Transform and speed up your workflows with Acrobat Sign — Microsoft's preferred e-signature solution and the only e-sign tool that also includes the power of Adobe Acrobat in one package.
See how Acrobat Sign can accelerate your business.
eSign documents and collect signatures faster.
Track and manage electronic signatures.
- Quickly and easily send documents for electronic signatures from Acrobat, Microsoft Word, and other apps.
- Get real-time visibility for every document out for signature.
- Receive notifications when completed documents have been signed.
- Create and manage reusable templates for frequently used forms.
Easily send to multiple recipients.
- Send a document to multiple signers with one click.
- Every recipient gets their own personalized form ready to sign.
- Track the entire signing process in real time.
Integrate and connect e-signatures with the tools and applications you already use.
- Boost HR effectiveness with integrations for Workday, ServiceNow, SAP SuccessFactors, and more.
- Close more deals through integrations with Salesforce, Zoho CRM, and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Works with Agiloft, Icertis, Nintex, and SAP Ariba to give your CRM and supply chain more efficiency.
- Reduce legal risk while driving better partner and patient experiences with integrations for Notarize, Veeva, Box, and more.
Customize signature requests with your own branding.
- Bring a professional touch to your signing experiences.
- Add your logo, tagline, and welcome message to emails requesting signatures.
- Customize your confirmation page with your own branding.
Do a lot more — and do it faster — with powerful PDF tools from Acrobat.
- Seamlessly create, edit, sign, and collaborate on PDFs.
- Manage signatures, work on PDFs, and organize your electronic records — all on one platform.
- Send and sign PDFs without leaving Microsoft Word, Teams, Salesforce, Workday, or other apps you’re already working in.
More than 500,000 organizations trust Adobe to drive speed & efficiency.
faster transactions with Acrobat Sign*
more efficient back-office work*
saved in sustainability costs*
*Year 3 total time savings from using Acrobat Sign. Forrester TEI Total Economy Impact Study, January 2022.
Acrobat PDF tools
Unlock productivity with powerful PDF and e-signature capabilities.
Join 500,000 organizations who are elevating the customer experience with the power of electronic signature software and Acrobat PDF features. Adobe makes it easy for you to create, edit, collaborate, e-sign, and share PDFs, on any device. Choose from a range of scalable document signing solutions to meet your unique business needs — with or without PDF document management features.
Work with Microsoft, Salesforce, Workday, and other apps.
As Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution, Acrobat Sign integrates with the most comprehensive suite of Microsoft apps, so you can send and sign PDFs without leaving the app you’re working in. Plus, you can access smart integrations for Salesforce, Workday, and many more apps you use every day.
Compliance and security come standard.
Our enterprise-level security reduces your risk and helps you meet compliance — no matter your industry or where you do business. Acrobat Sign Solutions can also be configured to meet industry-specific regulations around the world, including HIPAA, FERPA, GLBA, and FDA 21 CFR part 11. The bottom line? With Adobe, you don’t need to worry.
The e-signature solution trusted by small businesses and global enterprises of all industries.
The Adobe difference.
Adobe is a global brand you can trust.
As a leader in digital experiences trusted by Fortune 500 companies around the world, Adobe has invented globally renowned solutions from Acrobat to Creative Cloud that transform business.
Adobe solutions grow with you.
Adobe offers a wide range of digital document solutions built to grow with your needs, no matter the size of your business. Access our full portfolio of digital solutions and functionality, from Adobe Document Cloud to Experience Cloud, under one unified platform.
Adobe’s pricing is all-inclusive.
Our pricing is always all-inclusive with no hidden fees or extra charges for integrations.
Want to know more?
Whether you need some basic information about our electronic signature solutions or you’d like a customized quote for your unique business needs, we’re here to help you get your questions answered.