Document automation was once the realm of only your most high-tech colleagues. Today, automating tedious document processes—including collecting e-signatures—is something even beginners are doing, shrinking their task time and reclaiming precious hours during their work week.
On August 24, join us for Document automation basics with Adobe and Microsoft Power Platform. Our experts will provide an introductory-level presentation on how low-code automation with Adobe Acrobat Sign, Adobe PDF Services, and Microsoft Power Platform solve real-world challenges for teams across the organization.
Topics will include:
- Everyday document challenges where automation shortens process time and increases accuracy
- Building basic low-code, end-to-end document automation easily with Adobe + Microsoft Power Platform
- What tools are available to help you automate quickly at scale
No matter what department or industry you’re in, document automation can help you be more efficient—giving you time back to invest in your highest-value work and priorities.
Join us on August 24 to get started on your own document automation journey.
- Elishia Dvorak - Principal Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Ben Vanderberg - Principal Platform Evangelist, Adobe