Fully digital business calls for fully digital workflows — including how documents get signed.
Join us on February 1 for our webinar E-signature basics with Adobe Acrobat Sign. We’ll explain the value of transforming your document processes and demonstrate how to manage smooth e-signature workflows as both a sender and a signer.
You’ll learn about:
- The difference between a digital signature and e-signature
- Scanning, editing, and sending documents for e-signature
- Using authentication methods for enhanced security and compliance
- Enabling signers to review and sign on any device
- Managing and tracking e-signature workflows along the way
We'll also preview a few of the powerful features available in Acrobat Sign Solutions, including pre-built integrations with software your organization is already using.
Register today for this practical introduction to the e-sign solution that has increased transaction speeds by 30% and delivered an overall ROI of 519%*.
- Weston Romero, Senior Solutions Consultant, Adobe
* A commissioned Total Economic Impact™ study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Adobe, January, 2022.