Take your creativity to new places with Photoshop on the iPad
Part of all plans that include Photoshop.
Scan the QR code to get the app with your iPad.
Limited time offer on Creative Cloud
JCB cardmembers receive 4 complimentary months when you purchase any Creative Cloud plan for Individuals including Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and more. See Terms.
Frequently asked questions.
To download and install Photoshop on the iPad, visit Apple's App Store on your device.
Yes. If you have an Adobe Creative Cloud plan that includes Photoshop, you can download Photoshop on the iPad without purchasing another plan. You may also subscribe to Photoshop on the iPad as a single app or as part of the Design Mobile bundle from Apple's App Store.
- Every document created with Photoshop on the iPad is a cloud document that you can access on both iPad and desktop. Cloud documents sync automatically across devices.
- To quickly import a file from Creative Cloud*, go to the Browse panel, select Locations > Creative Cloud. Once in Creative Cloud mode, browse and navigate to the proper file.
- To open a document created elsewhere, tap Import and open, then select Files.
*You must have the Creative Cloud app on your iPad and be signed in.
- Does Photoshop on the iPad work with any stylus other than the Apple Pencil?
- We recommend using the 2nd-generation Apple Pencil with Photoshop on the iPad. The app also supports the 1st-generation Apple Pencil. Third-party styluses are not supported.
- To find out which Apple Pencil works with your iPad, refer to Apple’s support documentation.
Photoshop on the iPad works with Apple devices that run iPadOS (14.0). This includes the following iPad models:
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (recommended)
- iPad Pro 11-inch
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
If you need help identifying iPadOS-supported devices, see Apple’s support documentation. For help identifying your iPad model, see Apple’s support documentation.
Find the Creative Cloud plan that's right for you.
Lightroom for desktop and mobile, Lightroom Classic, and Photoshop on desktop and iPad.
Creative Cloud All Apps
HK$228.00/mo for the first year
Annual subscription, cancel within 14 days for a full refund.
Save 40% on 20+ Creative Cloud apps and services.