Want to up your game for creating long, multipage documents? Long-document layout in InDesign presents some unique challenges, but design consultant and educator Keith Gilbert will share powerful InDesign techniques that let you make quick work of creating books, reports, manuals, and other long documents.
Join Keith in this fast-paced session to learn:
- How to auto-flow text with power and control using primary text frames
- The best way to control and ensure consistent space between paragraphs
- How to wrangle column and page breaks so they don’t interfere with headings
- Tricks for anchoring images to text
- Tips for long-document navigation