Premiere Pro: Essential Editing Skills - L579
Closed captions in English can be accessed in the video player.
Creative Cloud LibrariesInstall/open Start a free trial Learn more
Premiere ProInstall/open Start a free trial Learn more
No materials available for this session
ABOUT THE SESSION
Join master trainer Rich Harrington in this follow-along lab to dramatically improve your editing skills by taking advantage of essential technologies in Adobe Premiere Pro. You’ll learn how to adjust color and audio to create higher quality content. Explore the graphic capabilities in Premiere Pro to create animated graphics and titles. Discover how to bring in content from other Adobe applications and keep everything organized with Creative Cloud Libraries.
In this lab, you’ll learn how to use:
- Lumetri Color panel — fix video problems and unlock rich color grading
- Essential Sound panel — quickly mix audio and repair common issues
- Essential Graphics panel — browse animations and customize them
- Dynamic Link — bring in content seamlessly from After Effects, Photoshop, and Adobe Audition
- Libraries — keep common assets organized across projects and collaborate with others, even on mobile devices
Technical Level: Beginner, Intermediate
Session Type: Lab
Category: How To
Audience: Post-Production Professional
This content is copyrighted by Adobe Inc. Any recording and posting of this content is strictly prohibited.
More sessions you may like
Create with free Adobe Stock
Explore the curated collection of Adobe Stock photos, videos, and templates for Adobe MAX attendees.