Calling all curious InDesign newbies: Do you dream of being a creative, productive InDesign pro, but can’t go five minutes in the program without hitting a roadblock? Join InDesign expert and six-time Adobe MAX Master Anne-Marie “Her Geekness” Concepcion in this follow-along lab to master the basics and discover insider secrets so you can lay out beautiful pages for print, PDF, and digital publications.
In this lab, you’ll learn how to:
- Customize essential settings — some defaults are wrong
- Add, edit, and format text; import and scale images
- Use timesaving features like styles, master pages, and Quick Apply
- Share your layout for commenting right in InDesign
- Prep files for commercial printing and accessible PDF distribution, or create an interactive digital publication with Publish Online