InDesign Basics: From Newbie to Pro - L310
Closed captions in English can be accessed in the video player.
InDesignInstall/open Start a free trial Learn more
No materials available for this session
ABOUT THE SESSION
Calling all curious InDesign newbies: Do you dream of being a creative, productive InDesign pro, but can’t go five minutes in the program without hitting a roadblock? Join InDesign expert and six-time Adobe MAX Master Anne-Marie “Her Geekness” Concepcion in this follow-along lab to master the basics and discover insider secrets so you can lay out beautiful pages for print, PDF, and digital publications.
In this lab, you’ll learn how to:
- Customize essential settings — some defaults are wrong
- Add, edit, and format text; import and scale images
- Use timesaving features like styles, master pages, and Quick Apply
- Share your layout for commenting right in InDesign
- Prep files for commercial printing and accessible PDF distribution, or create an interactive digital publication with Publish Online
Technical Level: Beginner
Session Type: Lab
Category: How To
Track: Graphic Design
Audience: Graphic Designer, Print Designer, Illustrator
This content is copyrighted by Adobe Inc. Any recording and posting of this content is strictly prohibited.
Presented by MSI Computer
I Wish I'd Known That! Photoshop Power Tips for Creatives
More sessions you may like
Create with free Adobe Stock
Explore the curated collection of Adobe Stock photos, videos, and templates for Adobe MAX attendees.